Tuffsaws Bandsaw Blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just received my bandsaw blade from Ian today and wow!
I've read a lot of the posts about them but was still skeptical. I'm not an easy person to impress.

The blade was to replace the cheap (well I say cheap, it was only £1.50 less than tuff saws) blade from Titan.
The Titan blade struggled to cut 3" cherry on my cheap and nasty draper bandsaw.

I put the tuff saw blade on and tried the cherry again.... I had to check I hadn't picked up some polystyrene because it flew through it.

I don't know what Ian does to his blades but keep doing it, you've got yourself a customer for life!

....and the postage was quick too.

I forgot to mention, I was hoping to buy a thicknesser but with the speed and accuracy of this blade, I think I will just need to sand it smooth.

If it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have known about Ian's blades - I've had one on my bandsaw for a couple of months, it's transformed the machine! When I first fitted my the blade and tried it with some thick purpleheart I literally laughed out loud - I couldn't believe how easily it cut, you'd be insane not to use these blades on your bandsaw!

Gents,

Just back to the Forum after a couple of weeks so I'm late to post on this thread but I too endorse all the positives said about Ian John and his Tuffsaws blades - quality/price ratio; helpfulness & info; delivery; commercial "savvy" - i.e. another customer for life here.

AES

Bought 1st bandsaw recently,asked Ian for advice and he was spot on

Can't recommend enough-good products brilliant service outstanding quality.

Nuff said

M

Back