TS2000 on ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no expert but it doesn't look like a ts2000 to me....could it be a ts2500? that would fit in better with his new price too....

Dan-K":35akh184 said:
I'm no expert but it doesn't look like a ts2000 to me....could it be a ts2500? that would fit in better with his new price too....
I have a TS2000 and it looks the same

Ok, well I was just going by google pics....sounds like he got ripped off then if he paid that much for a 2000 :?

I have a cynical streak in me, probably where the streaky bacon is, but i am always wary of people on eBay who put so little in the way of a description when selling an item. And yes, i know that there are probably a multitude of good reasons why, but if the details can be given over the phone, why not go the extra yard ( it`s not a mile ) to put them on the ad .?

Is it just me ?

Piggy

Big Fat Pig":35uov5co said:
Is it just me ?

It's a hard one to call.

On one hand anyone likely to buy such a saw would probably know something about it.

On the other hand I would want to know things like, how old is the saw, how much and what work it has seen. You know all the things a loving owner would be proud to tell you.

Maybe he's just selling it for a friend who has no ebay account. :roll:

Could be a genuine add Piggy and we may have spent too long drinking the wrong water. :lol:

It does not seem that written English is one of the sellers strengths so maybe he feels more comfortable speaking on the phone?

Bob

Back