TS-200 package worth it?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simocco

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, i hope to buy the Axi TS-200 before christmas, but my workshop space is very limited. would you recommend the extras i.e the sliding table. woagh a thought just occured to me! if you get the RH table, i guess that you have to put it on to use the fence, and that you dont get short rails for the front of teh saw, cause if that is the case then i shouldnt get teh package deal! - i wouldnt have room for the extension AND sliding table

Hi simocco

I am in the same position as you, as in space for the Package. i did end up buying the package in the end because after trawling through a lot of the posts on here, I found a way of having my cake and eating it :) :) :)

You can take the sliding table off when you are not using it and i am going to put the table saw with the right hand side extension attatched to it on a small cabinet with wheels on so i can put it out of the way when i am not using it.

Do a search for the TS - 200 on the forum and you will find loads of goodies that will help you out.

Cheers

Dave

Hi, thanks for that. can you tell me the width and length of the saw with the RH extension on? perhaps i could do as you say and add the slide table as and when needed!

It is arround 1200mm or 47 to 48 inches wide. That is without the Sliding table. As i mentioned before the only real way i can use it is to have it on a wheeled cabinate and then add the slide extension as and when needed.

Cheers

Dave

i got a reply from axi. the ship the RH table with the long rails plus the short rails incase you dont want to use it

I have the Kity equivalent and find I use the sliding carriage more that I would have expected. In fact my mitre saw has lain mainly dormant since I got it.

So, if you can squeeze it in, then buy it. Mine is very accurate.

Just my twopence worth.

Mick

Latest posts

Back