TS-200 / Kity 419 sliding table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric The Viking

Established Member
Reaction score
Bristle, CUBA (the County that Used to Be Avon)
I've just become the happy owner of a secondhand Kity 419.

I'm very pleased, as it's been well looked-after, but I have a small annoyance I'd like to put right: the tyres on the rollers for the sliding table have split, well three of four have. You'd never notice unless you were doing a full strip-down + clean, which I'm doing at the moment. Unloaded, it's not causing any noticeable bumping, but I've a feeling it will cause problems with a big board, as there's nothing to stop the tyres coming off altogether with sideways force (i.e. gravity).

Kity spares are pretty well unobtainable and apparently expensive, BUT it looks as though the TS-200 (Axminster) has an identical sliding table.

I know Axminster are great for spares, so I was wondering if some nice person with a TS-200 might measure the roller diameter for me, then I can order some. Better still, if there's a TS-200 owner in the Bristol area, who wouldn't mind a visitor armed with vernier callipers, I could pop over for a few minutes and make a direct comparison with the Kity's sliding table.

Optimistically,

E.

Spares are still available from NMA Agencies on 01484 400488 and from memory i think we have the rollers in stock, give us a ring and we can give you a price.

ta

MenatNMA

Back