Trophy Shields

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andypo

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anybody supply or make trophy shields from 9" high to 24". Will be a regular order. Please pm your details and prices.

Do a search Andy. I recall John.B asking this a little while back.

Sorry can't help you with that but I am sure guys on here will jump at the offer!

I can tell you about a Trophy shop in Lancashire where I went to have some small clocks fitted with small engraved plaques.
I asked the guy why the chap in front of me had purchased several running Trophies, cups and plaques.
All were engraved with different dates he had produced from a dairy, and all were either first place, runner up or novice competitor prize.
'oh him,' he said
'He's been coming in for years, tells his wife he travels the UK entering running competitions'
'And is he?', I enquired...
'Hell, no, Never run a bloody mile in his life.....
'He's screwing this bird on the side. When, he's finished he smears his face with mud, ruffles his hair, and returns home'
'He shows her the trophy, she hugs him and tells him what a hero he is!'
'You'd have thought she'd have got suspicious, because I have sold him well over 50 trophies, must be all over the house!'

Maybe you are his new supplier???????

Reminds me of an old guy who went swimming every week for years. He used to wet his trunks in his bit on the sides sink :shock: got caught out when he forgot to take his trunks one week :lol:

Latest posts

Back