Triton workcentre 2000

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasandrich

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of the Triton workcentre 2000?

I have borrowed one from a friend for a couple of projects I have on the go.

It has legs and stands and poles galore, and I have no idea how it goes together, I asked the friend I borrowed it from and he said he had no idea as he hadn't used it for ages, and he didn't have the instructions.

There are two tripod type stands.

two long poles about 2" dia

two folding leg things

and various other bits

Does anyone have any idea how it all goes together?

I have the DVD somewhere if you would like it? Might take a couple of days to get to you tho

Or your about an hour from me if you want to make the pilgrimage ?

Your describing the extension kit, but I can't tell if it's the Maxi or the Mini. Have a look here and you'll see all you need to get started.

If Tom can't find his DVD, let me know.

Any other questions, fire away. :)

Ray

Thinking about it, I am coming through Dartford today, but I will have my caravan on the back.

But I may be able to nip out and pick it up this evening, around 6pm would that be any good?

I will be gone from here with no access to the web in an hour.

Argee":v57qfivr said:
Your describing the extension kit, but I can't tell if it's the Maxi or the Mini. Have a look here and you'll see all you need to get started.

If Tom can't find his DVD, let me know.

Any other questions, fire away. :)

Ray

Thats a usefull page, thanks Ray.

It is the maxi kit shown there, plus two of the multi stand things.

PM'd you Rich. The DVD is really very good. I will try to dig it out if you are coming today.

I gave up on the extension kit. It was a Chinese puzzle, because I didn't have a large enough, flat area to set it up!

My drive slopes too much, so I never used it. I am going to make a trolley for my planer/thicknesser with the box section legs. Probably the scrappie will have the top pieces, unless I can incorporate them into a bench-top!

John :D

Sorry to drag an old post bag from the dead on my very 1st post aswell!

(long time lurker you see!)

but i was looking through youtube and spotted that TRITON have a new Youtube channel with new videos (not the old 80s style one either!) but they have an upto date Workcentre video which seems pretty useful if you want to know about its features...

take a look for Tritonwoodwork on youtube

Hope to spend more time on here in the future

Tritonite":2rdhuo04 said:
Sorry to drag an old post bag from the dead on my very 1st post aswell!

(long time lurker you see!)

but i was looking through youtube and spotted that TRITON have a new Youtube channel with new videos (not the old 80s style one either!) but they have an upto date Workcentre video which seems pretty useful if you want to know about its features...

take a look for Tritonwoodwork on youtube

Hope to spend more time on here in the future

Thanks Tritone-ite,

The local scrappies decided to half-inch the undercarriage of my Triton, from the side entrance of my house, while I was having lunch one day. #-o

So I have decided to retire my Triton. I will buy a table-saw of some description. I have an overhead chop-saw I can use for cutting to length, so the saw I used with the Triton will be used as a portable saw. A good one... an Elu with a 9.25" blade.

Cheers
John
(hammer)

Latest posts

Back