Triton Saws Half Price At....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Pullen

Established Member
Reaction score
Northampton B&Q. They are reduced from £225 down to £112.50. I tried to justify getting one myself at that price but I don't really neeed one.

pipper!!! I paid £135 just 4 weeks ago. Just my luck :cry:

Harry

I've seen one for that price in the local B&Q but it's so much bigger than the other circular saws. Are you supposed to be able to use it handheld or is it only really meant for use in one of the Triton tables?

rjrl101":1d4brq15 said:
I've seen one for that price in the local B&Q but it's so much bigger than the other circular saws. Are you supposed to be able to use it handheld or is it only really meant for use in one of the Triton tables?

Like any 9 1/4" saw the Triton is big and quite heavy, with loads of power. It is a bit of a beast and I thought it would be too hard to handle as a hand-held (I have a Triton Workcentre) but with all that power it cuts so easily. A very well made saw for the money. I bought mine online from TrotonTools, currently around £180, so £112 is a real bargain.

Yes i'd saw that this is not really a saw for hand held use. If you had to hand rip thick boards then maybe, but for normal use it's too heavy. It is an amazing saw tho, I wish their smaller one was the same sort of quality.

Latest posts

Back