triton router table or dakota deluxe router table advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1012

Established Member
Reaction score
hi im going to be purchasing the triton 1400watt router in the near future and am trying to decide which table to get with it

i like the idea of the triton table and stand around 200 as everything will be compatible and less fuss

i also noticed the dakota has had favourable reviews on here and at just over 100 pounds reduced from 180 looks a good bit of kit

obviously with the dakota i would have to drill and fix the router and also drill a holder for the above table winder handle , which i think is not predrilled on the triton table.

i like the sliding mitre table on the triton

so i have to make a descision and wondered which would be best , i will mainly be trimming templates but i am trying to decide which table is more solid, accurate , etc etc for my needs any feedback would be great thanks

mark

hi mark

i bought the triton 1400 together with the triton table from argos. - i wouldnt recommend the table if you want to do anything with any kind of precision - the top is not flat at all cos its made up of more than one pressed metal surfaces

i used it once & promptky built my own table

i'd say its a complete waste of money

i dont know anything about the dakota table, but it cant be worse than the triton!

the triton router on the other hand is fantastic - i'm really pleased with it!

chris

thanks guys really helpfull its confirmed what my gut feeling was , the dakota table has been reviewed on the showcase section on here looks a pretty good table for the money

yeah the router looks really good and for the money you seem to get a lot of bang for your buck compared to other brands which are either low end and poor quality or high end and too expensive for me !

mark

Back