Trevtheturner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same as many on here - never met him,but still feel like I have lost a friend :cry:

Heart-felt sympathy to his family

Andrew

That's very,very sad.
Although i never met Trevor, he often e-mailed me in the early hours of the morning while i browsed the forum after getting in from work.
Obviously an extremely kind person.
Please send my condolences Tim.

Tx

Sorry to hear of this sad loss. I only knew Trev through the pages of this forum but felt like everyone on here that I knew him. Condolences to his family.

At times like these words cannot express feelings.
Trev was an inspiration, someone that I would have liked to meet and spend lots of time with.
He will be missed. His valuable contribution and sense of humour.
Deepest sympathy with Trev’s family, our thoughts are with them.

Trev, farewell friend and lots of turning in that big workshop up there.

That's a real shock very sad news indeed
please pass our condolences onto the family

chris

Oh my God!. I met Trevor when he came to my house to buymy Leigh jig. What a lovely,lovely bloke. We really clicked and swapped life stories etc.

Oh, I'm just really upset to hear he's passed away. Logging off for now. Sorry.

Ike.

A very sad message indeed. I only knew Trevor from this forum but he seemed like someone I would have liked to have met in person.

My condolences to the family as well.

Tom

So sorry to hear the news

I never met Trev but felt I knew him through this Forum.

My condolences to his family.

Regards
Norman

That is terrible news. Trev and I often emailed each other about our shared interests (turning, Welsh rugby, GSDs). Although we never met in person, we both had open invites to each other's workshops, and I considered him a friend

Visiting Trev was one of those things on my "to do " list, but there never seemed to be time - how I wish I had made the time now. I have learned a hard lesson.

The woodturning forum will be a sombre place for some time to come without his presence and wit.

Tim, please pass on my sincere condolences to Trev's wife and family at this dreadfully sad time.

Gary

What sad news. My thoughts are with his family.

Adam

I used to post here under a differant name (billzee) and during that time I had conversed with Trev both in the forums and by way of PM.

I never met Trev but as well as some good advice he gave me of which I was pleased to receive he struck me as decent and very fair minded.

I'm very sad to hear this.

A nice bloke

and a great loss to life.

R.I.P.Trev

I was lucky enough to have had several email conversations with Trev and his advice was always thoughtful and helpful, I only wish I had had the opportunity to meet him in person.

Tim please also pass on my condolences to his family.

Charles

Trevor was a great bloke and he'll be very much missed both here and over at SDA.

Rest in peace Trev, we'll not forget you!

Richard

Back