Trend T5 Price

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do a search on Ebay for sold items, it should give you some idea I would think.

Edit: Do a search for Trend T5 and under the advanced search options tick the 'Completed listings' box. It will show you what others typically go for.

I've bought and sold a few T5 routers over the last couple of years and what makes a huge difference is whether is the v2 or not - v2 is 1000w and has rubberised handles instead of the shiny black ones - they go for more because the 850w T5 is underpowered and as a result vibrates badly in heavier cuts - I know because I had a pair for my Trend Dc400 dovetail cutter and they were awful - sold them and swapped them for a couple of the version 2 and it was like night and day. So make sure you dont under sell it if looking at eBay sold prices.

Thank you so much yep its the 850w motor but find it great for routing but ive now got a trend table and want to go for the T11 so i can use the height adjustable tool for above the table

think ill put it on for £80 do you think thats enough or not its in great condition with black plastic moulded case

cheers steve

Sounds reasonable - thats about what I sold mine for. My Hermes are the cheapest for shipping by far - providing you warn it will take about 3 days. They'll even pick it up from you for about £8 all in.

Back