Trend router cutters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acewoodturner

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to replace a spiral cutter bit asap. Where is the best place to get it online. So far everyone seems to be charging catalogue prices. Surely there must be somewhere cheaper.

Mike

Do Wealdon make their own cutters in the UK. I think Trend have them all made in China now. I would rather buy them from a UK manufacturer if I can.

carlb40":2smvtl98 said:
Does it have to be trend? What about other companies such as wealden?
http://www.wealdentool.com/cgi-bin/ss00 ... &NOLOGIN=1
Why when I clicked on this link does it take me to another UKWorkshop page saying The forum you have selected does not exist.

Now when I go to Wealden tools website and I select any of their products it takes me to the same UKWorkshop page?

I am using my iPad

Baldhead

Baldhead":3mj1l0a1 said:
carlb40":3mj1l0a1 said:
Why when I clicked on this link does it take me to another UKWorkshop page saying The forum you have selected does not exist.

Now when I go to Wealden tools website and I select any of their products it takes me to the same UKWorkshop page?

I am using my iPad

Baldhead
Strange. I can never link to the wealden site properly, especially individual cutters etc.

carlb40":2p1oxftd said:
Baldhead":2p1oxftd said:
carlb40":2p1oxftd said:
http://www.wealdentool.com/cgi-bin/ss00 ... &NOLOGIN=1

I am using my iPad

Baldhead
Strange. I can never link to the wealden site properly, especially individual cutters etc.
I can't even navigate the Wealden website now, all their products links take me to the same UKWorkshop page, it's not a virus I hope?

Baldhead

Baldhead":1t44f2i1 said:

I am using my iPad

Baldhead
Strange. I can never link to the wealden site properly, especially individual cutters etc.[/quote]
I can't even navigate the Wealden website now, all their products links take me to the same UKWorkshop page, it's not a virus I hope?

Baldhead[/quote]
I hope not, i have been checked out and i'm clean :mrgreen:

Well that's what my AV says :)

I have removed the link, try clearing your cache and see if that helps?

carlb40":7jezv5v3 said:
Baldhead":7jezv5v3 said:

I am using my iPad

Baldhead

Baldhead[/quote]
I hope not, i have been checked out and i'm clean :mrgreen:

Well that's what my AV says :)

I have removed the link, try clearing your cache and see if that helps?[/quote]

Sorted, don't know what happened but it's ok now.

I agree Wealden Tools excellent and free postage.

Baldhead

Back