Toy Dinosaur

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Brubaker

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the last one.....gotta get outside & get the yard work in hand. In any case this is a push toy rather than one " pulled along behind". The legs are articulated, the neck/head & tail bob up and down and the neck & tail sway from side to side while the child pushes it along the floor. Paint is water based and non-toxic. It will get turned in during Dec. with the others & donated to children of needy families.

Thanks for looking. Lee

IMG_0345.jpg

I like it!

How are the head and tail articulated? and do they run on cams off the main axles - I feel the need to make a similar model!

Cheers, Phil

Very nice - I like articulated toys, they never seem to go out of date - kids still love them?

Rod

Hello Phil: The head/neck assy, center component & tail assy are 3 seperate pieces joined to make a single assy with a cam on the front wheels axle to impart the bob up & down action. The articulated movement of the head/neck & tail assy causing them to swing side to side occurs naturally through the movement of the toy when the child pushes it. The pushing action also cause the legs to move (pinned to the wheels).

Lee

Back