• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Tormek T8?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadeye

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone likely to have one going in the short-medium term? I had a go today and think I've finally got off the sharpening fence!

Thanks

I sent you photos and details of my T7 back in October but never got a reply :unsure:
First up - many apologies.

I've had a quick look and can see nothing in my e-mails or pm conversations on here I'm afraid. I'm not sure how, but it's been lost/missed somewhere. I'm genuinely not in the habit of ghosting people. Could we have another go?

It wasn't intended to be a criticism John so sorry if it read that way. :unsure: I was a bit surprised as I replied to your message the same day you messaged me on 2nd October. I'll pm my email address and if you respond with yours I'll send the info and pics.

I didn't list it as I tend to hang on to things but it's virtually as new, in fact the original stone is unused as I have another fitted so if not what you're looking for I'll probably put it up for sale (or not :ROFLMAO:) so no matter either way. however I'm in Northumberland so a long way from you and courier could be an issue.
Bob

Back