Toolstop.co.uk Reputable?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my Metabo belt sander from them last year and the service was exceptional - the courier was knocking on the door 9am the next day.

FXX Tools is another one who I would have no problem using again.

Hope this helps,
Mark

I bought two record sash clamps off them recently and one arrived bent like a banana, but to be fair they did refund without any quibbles.

Don't know about Toolstop but thanks to EU law all warranties are now 2 years minimum by law.

Most companies will lie and tell you it's only one but if you make them aware you know the law then they will honour the 2 years.

No idea about Toolstop but if you are in any way unsure Axminster are nearly as cheap at £239 with free delivery. Personally I would pay a few pounds more and deal with Axminster on the basis of their excellent reputation. Call them they may even do a price match.

Elapid":21rqcd0q said:
Don't know about Toolstop but thanks to EU law all warranties are now 2 years minimum by law.

Most companies will lie and tell you it's only one but if you make them aware you know the law then they will honour the 2 years.

Sorry to hijack this slightly but I didn't know this. Does it apply to everything or just electricals?

Richard S":1ma78pat said:
No idea about Toolstop but if you are in any way unsure Axminster are nearly as cheap at £239 with free delivery. Personally I would pay a few pounds more and deal with Axminster on the basis of their excellent reputation. Call them they may even do a price match.

Unless you get a certain smart buttocks manager that deals with your case.

Back