Tools 2005 Thursday roll-call please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob Lee":eoq2yftf said:
Noel":eoq2yftf said:
Ah, wondered where Basil and Manuel had moved too......

Rgds

Noel

Now that's a curiously Sibyllic comment.... :lol: :lol:

Cheers -

Rob
(who has the DVD....)

What? I know nothing....

RGds

Noel

Tim, wanna know why BriMarc booked it...? :roll: :lol:
Excellent bar including over 30 single malts & brandies

Rob Lee":2qtt3rgi said:
And of course, in the booth during the day... 'cept for an R&D presentation somewhere daily at 3:00....
3pm? Hell, I may have to prevail on someone to give me a lift back to Exmouth; it's unlikely my transport will hang around 'til the end of that. :(

Rob Lee":2qtt3rgi said:
Come see some stuff Alf hasn't seen.... :lol: :lol: !
<sniff> I may sulk...

Cheers, Alf

Just to confirm Rob is giving a talk each day at 3.15. The title is Tool design and manufacturing at Veritas. It will be on the Veritas booth, stand 252. Please do come along.

For those with a good memory thats in the far left corner, near the bar.

See you there.

Martin and the BriMarc team

DONT FORGET YOUR TICKETS

I've just spent 45mins hunting mine down. Given there aren't sales on the door for Thursday, its probably a fair trek for most to just press your nose against the window!

Cheers

Tim

I've just discovered that I'm unable to go on Thursday, which makes me rather sad :cry:

Does anyone have a use for my ticket? PM me with an address and I'll stick it in the post, as it seems a shame to waste £6.

Please - no sympathy, or I'll disolve in tears!

Somebody cheer me up, when's the next woodwork show in the South West? Gotta have something to look forward to.

Knot Competent":59hqsa45 said:
Please - no sympathy, or I'll disolve in tears!
Oh, all right then, you lucky swine, staying at home and not walking your feet down to the ankle and drooling yourself dry. [-( ] :lol:

Knot Competent":59hqsa45 said:
Somebody cheer me up, when's the next woodwork show in the South West? Gotta have something to look forward to.
Erm... Yandles in April? Then the Southwest Forest Wood Fair in July.

Cheers, Alf

I'm the same as John, planned to go (Didn't actualy buy the ticket) but can't go this year. Will Alf, or some other nice person ask them the dates for 2006 :) As my teacher used to tell me - Plan ahead :wink:

Back