Tools '04 - Thursday meet up

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ShowReduced.jpg

I'm sure there was a checked shirt somewhere....

Noel, who will report later.

PS, names and faces: L to R - 1-Gidon, 2-?, 3-?, 4-Terry, 5-?, 6-Alf, 7-?, 8-Chris, 9-Adam
Anyone care to fill in the gaps? Memory is away with it.....

PS, names and faces: L to R - 1-Gidon, 2-?, 3-Aldel, 4-Terry (chessnut), 5-?, 6-Alf, 7-?, 8-Chris(waterhead), 9-Adam(asleitch)

Aldel (No. 3) is the only name currently that jumps out. It's really difficult to put a name to faces

Adam

PS: Blimey Chris, which websites were you looking on to find that overlay??? :shock:

asleitch":3kzwtl75 said:
PS, names and faces: L to R - 1-Gidon, 2-?, 3-Aldel, 4-Terry (chessnut), 5-?, 6-Alf, 7-?, 8-Chris(waterhead), 9-Adam(asleitch)
L to R: Gidon, Nigel, Aldel, Terry, CambornePete, Some stranger wot wandered into shot, Waka, Chris and Adam. Noely's hiding behind Aldel in Chris' pic I think. Did no-one catch Bugbear then? I could do with a pic of him as I managed to completely fail to notice him on two separate occasions.
rolleyes.gif

Cheers, Alf

Philly wrote
Top work Chris,
I still recognise Adam (vaguely......... )
What a Motley Crew!!!
Glad I was at work,
UglyPhilly

Got him on Saturday :lol: , Charlie, Philly and Judith (another stranger walking in on the shot :D )

cid_Part0123456EXT.jpg

And why was Philly looking so happy??

cid_Part0123457EXT.jpg

Was really good this year wish I had gone for a couple of days, so much to see.

Keith

Well done Keith!

Good to see Charley and no doubt Philly is looking pleased 'cos he has a gorgeous wife and a bunch of new tools - I'm just not sure of the pecking order there!

I'm looking pleased because I'm in tool heaven! :D
Wife is not pleased because I was in tool heaven........... :lol:
Cheers Keith, forgot how gormless looking I am :roll:
2nd pic shows me ravaging that nice Mr Charlesworths bench! 8)
Philly :D

And another one :)

tools04.jpg

Just got in from the workshop, have been playing..urm...I..mean..trying..out my new tools :oops:

Are you sure the camera tells no lies........? :wink:
Once again, many thanks to Terry (and his lovely sidekick :lol: ) at Chestnut for letting us meet up at his place. Cheers Terry!

Hows the #5 Charley?
best regards

Who's the Japanese tourist in the black jacket?.......

Noel

Ah, Noely-san, old Japanese saying "Wait til the next show-I'll get you when you least expect it!" :lol: :lol: :wink:
Philly-san :roll:

Blimey, what a shock actually putting faces to names :shock:

Unfortunately, the show is much to far away for us midlanders :cry:

Hey Philly,

Pity you could only make it on Saturday. First thing you do Monday morning is book some leave for next year.

Noel, fellow dado head....

Yeah, Gonna be there on Thursday next year-already made a pact with Charley!! :roll:
You get anything nice??
regards

Back