Toolfair in Exeter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's generally half electrical wholesalers and LED lighting companies, and the other half is the usual faces. Nearly everyone wants you to buy Festool, and one poor guy who works for Mafell - with the better products and zero marketing budget :) was set up in the car park last year.

Think they're all complimentary tickets.

"Once registered you will also receive a Money-Off Voucher Card for even more savings at the show plus a free ‘Professional Builder’ T-shirt and a free bacon roll on the day."

I go for the bacon roll, pretty much the only reason. The things I'd do for a free bacon roll.

Wuffles":1t46ht0q said:
Think they're all complimentary tickets.

"Once registered you will also receive a Money-Off Voucher Card for even more savings at the show plus a free ‘Professional Builder’ T-shirt and a free bacon roll on the day."

I go for the bacon roll, pretty much the only reason. The things I'd do for a free bacon roll.

Sorry,Yes, missed out the free bit, and was hoping to keep the bacon rolls quiet,
We're taking several different coats so we can keep queuing and get more free bacon rolls!
Rodders

Considering a domino 700. Do Festool do deals at shows?

Gidon. Fancy sharing sharing a lift :wink:

Yep! went today, seems top heavy with electrics, lighting and such, the Milwaukee stuff seemed to sell steadily,
Probably most popular.
Can't say about the Festool display, as I'm not really interested in them, there were some of their bags etc about
Makita and De walt were well represented and sold some stuff!
Remember it's a Builders Fare/show and you won't be disappointed, and you'll enjoy the bacon roll too!
As they say in California, Have a nice day!
Rodders

Latest posts

Back