Tool identification help.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkie

Reaction score
Gentlemen, (and ladies), Hi. Need a bit of help.
A few years back I purchased the accessory as per the image to go with my T5 router. I can’t remember where I got it from and there is no brand name on it either.
All I remember is that I used it to cut a few small circles.

Do any of you out there recognise it, can you identify if it is complete, can you suggest how it works, (can’t rememebr that either)?

Many thanks.

Attachments

• Router Accessory.jpg
    Router Accessory.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 1,299
Hi Sparkie - it's the Trend Pivot Frame Jig and appears to be complete. Suggestions for use can be found in "Decorative Routing" by Jack Cox (if you can find a copy!). I'll try to email you a copy of the Trend instruction book if you want it.

Regards skelph

skelph":34c7g2ii said:
Hi Sparkie - it's the Trend Pivot Frame Jig and appears to be complete. Suggestions for use can be found in "Decorative Routing" by Jack Cox (if you can find a copy!). I'll try to email you a copy of the Trend instruction book if you want it.

Regards skelph
Oh my word. Thanks a million. I don’t remember it being by Trend, but of course you are correct.
I’m going to buy the book as it’ll probably come in handy. Weirdly it’s £20 at Amazon Uk but $0.01 (+$3.99 postage), at Amazon US so I’ll get the American copy.

Anyhow Skelph, many thanks again for getting back to me sop quickly.

Back