too many bowls?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonT

Established Member
Reaction score
My wife said the strangest thing the other day, bizzare in fact . . . "We have too many bowls, where we going to put them all" I did suggest that her moving her stuff (and her with it) out would create more space for bowls (and less useless noises) I presume from her response and some words I've never really heard put together in the same sentence before, the answer was NO!!!

So what do you guys do with all your turnings? Are there a lot who sell, accumulate or gift because im told "yes you can have too many bowls"

Hi

Stop making bowls and challenge yourself :) :)

FW.png

Regards Mick

Attachments

• FW.png
    FW.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,330
I had the same discussion, hence today...
IMG_20140705_150232.jpg

Won't make me a millionaire but might pay for some more tools so I can make even more bowls.....

Attachments

• IMG_20140705_150232.jpg
    IMG_20140705_150232.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 1,322
procell":xn2069ii said:
I found the perfect solution. My wife left 20 years ago:)

Seems like the perfect solution, I had suggested it but she didnt really seem overly keen?!?!?!?!

dickm":1qeo0oww said:
Spindle":1qeo0oww said:
Hi

Stop making bowls and challenge yourself :) :)

Regards Mick

I'm with Mick there - make her one and she can literally become a "spinster". Whether she becomes one colloquially is another
matter :D

haha brilliant, although I quite enjoy bowls. I do turn other forms just bowls are my favourite.

My argument was im a beginner and need turn practice over and over to master the art!!!

Back