Tonight's football

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chippyjoe":3c5s4w5s said:
Man Utd hahahahahaha

Get in there CHELSEA!!!!

Touche!
Yep, I'm gutted to have seen my team win 11 premier league titles. Can't remember when we last won it...Oh yes, last year...and the year before...and the year before that! ;)

Touche!?

Why? What have Norwich done today?

Well done Chelski, deserved over the course of the season. Looking forward to the World Cup now, then it will nearly be time for next season!

gay-soccer-player1.jpg

Who said Norwich had done anything.
You need to go back a few months to get the post Mark.

Anyway,like you said you gave Chelsea a good run for the title.
I think the bigger danger to you over the next few years,will come from down the road (City) their money will eventually buy them the title.

As for my lot (Liverpool),it is looking grim at the moment :cry:

Agree with you,bring on the world cup.

Mark.

Chippyjoe":105smp3u said:
Just a joke about where you're from (in your avatar). Implied sarcasm ;)

I think the bigger danger to you over the next few years,will come from down the road (City) their money will eventually buy them the title.
I fear you are probably not far off the mark there mate. So long as they don't get too greedy too quickly and give managers time then they have it all to play for.

I had forgotten you were a Mickey ;) Yeah, wonder if the CL will tempt Torres away? That would be a disaster...

Mark.
WooHoo. Then Tom can get his fill of men's bottom shots ;) Figuratively speaking.

Up the Villa... Yes Ironballs!

However I fear I am going to need a good few years left to me to see Aston Villa live up to their 'promise' and actually win the Premiership.

In sixty years, I have seen them win each major ''pot'' (apart from the Premiership of course) just once, and never all in one season!

I am fed up with hearing M-O'N saying Gabby Abgonlahor is a class striker. Sick of watching the manager buy has-beens, (Heskey) unknowns (Carew) and keeping faith in Friedel. He was good, but he's finished. Time he hung up his 'Goalden' gloves.

I am still waiting of course. All that's changed so far is the Club badge, and that for the worse.

I suppose I could be classed as a 'fair-weather' supporter, but after 60 years of suffering the mediocre, I don't think so. It's a long while to wait for the 'good times'.

John

:cry:

Chippyjoe":2zs7ad4r said:

Mark.
Hi Chippy
Can Celtic get Lambert back ??? Please .
Cheers !

joesoap":x7j5wwog said:
Chippyjoe":x7j5wwog said:

Mark.
Hi Chippy
Can Celtic get Lambert back ??? Please .
Cheers !
Hi there,

I don't think that will happen.
He has done a good job at Norwich,and apparently is looking forward to the challenge of the Championship.

One thing he keeps going on about in the local paper,is the amazing support that Norwich gets. It seems that they are one of the best supported clubs in the country,if you work out the crowds to the population of Norwich.

He seems like a no nonsense kind of manager,and he will in my opinion go on to do well with a "big"club one day.

Mark.

Latest posts

Back