Today's little play

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyturner

Established Member
Reaction score
Yesterday a guy purchased 10 bowls for his shop and phoned me last night he has sold 5 of them and wants me to do some more for Mon so off I went the to my workshop this afternoon and made these first one is 8" x 1 3/4" Apricot life bowl and 2 nd is a Pr of Waney edge Sycamore bowls 7" x 2" they all have a polish finish

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 908
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 908
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 908
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 908
Hi woody!

Lovely bowls! The first one is my favourite, so simple in design but so nice!

Out of interest, what sort of shops buy these?

What other ones do you have planned?

Hi Adam these are going in a small family furniture shop along with some more fruit bowls, natural edge vases and they want some more of the oblong bowls I try to make stuff that will compliment the furniture it is going on that way there is more chance they will sell I also supply cards with them so my name gets out there

Nice one on both counts. The turning of them and the selling. I find both styles of turning appealing to my eye. Well done =D>

Drew

Thank you all for your very kind comments I to find it inspiring to see such wonderful comments from you guys I have had a day of today we went out to the cinema for a family day then of to the pub for lunch and of course one had to have a few sherbets it was great

Back