Timbersource

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone used these guys?

http://www.timbersource.co.uk/

I was looking for some planed timber (to save time - in fact a time machine would be good!) and ideally wanted tulip which put British Hardwoods out of the frame. John Boddy wanted more for 200m of tulip than BH were charging for Beech :roll:

They seemed helpful enough on the phone, quote was okayish and turnaround time was two to three days unlike JB or BH - two to three weeks.

Cheers

Tim

Okay - has heard a reason to not use these guys then? They are in Frome btw for all you west country folk..

Cheers

Tim

tim":806qruog said:
Okay - has heard a reason to not use these guys then?

tim":806qruog said:
They are in Frome btw for all you west country folk..
They be in Zummerset? Well reckon you've answered your first question there then, Tim... :wink:

But it may be I still bear a grudge for putting up with a whole afternoon of "I've got a brand new combine harvester" when Surrey thrashed Zummerset in the B&H cup at The Oval some years ago...

Be interested to hear how you find them, if you use them.

Cheers, Alf

Tim
Never heard of them-good website though :wink:
They are about an hour from me so would be interested to hear how you get on with them.
Cheers
Philly :D

Likewise interested to see what theyre like as theyre not that far away from me.
Mike

Back