Tilgear rushes into the the 20th century

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so they know about computers. So when the hell are they gonna get a website shop? :lol:

Don't know about others, but I look at most stuff on the net rather than the catalogues (unless i'm in the garage and the Axminster catalogue is to hand). And certainly if it is a CD catalogue, I can't see the point!

Cheers

Karl

Probably a lot cheaper for them to 'print' CDs and mail them out to the punters. Much harder to browse than a paper catalogue!

Please don't follow their suggestion to order by email as your card details are not secure within the email system.

I think they have gone downhill over the years, for eg. a recent order included a white Norton 60 grit 1 1/4" bore wheel with 20mm bush for my grinder. They sent one with a non standard 1" bore and three imperial bushes, 'consumer grade' made in China for Norton, presumably for the US DIY market. No good at all.

Never mind computers, they don't even open on a Saturday yet! was a the store a few days ago and its all crammed in the one room on the ground floor. Didnt have what I wanted and what they did have was much more expensive than Axminster, who got the order and delivered next day. great service yet again.

Back