Thought I'd share this

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M P Hales

Established Member
Reaction score
After asking about pyrography sets for my 11 rear old daughter we were advised to go for the Peter Childs set by various members(THANKS)

Just thought I'd share some early results produced by Her

maralin.jpg

Drawn freehand onto 4mm ply then pyro'd in what used to be MY workshop but is now OUR workshop :!:

Any constructive advise for a talented 11 yr old welcome

M

Attachments

• maralin.jpg
    maralin.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 969
Wow thats pretty spectacular-well done that lass !

(get Dad to make you some wooden pencil cases that you can 'personalise' for your school mates :wink: )

Thats excellent, well done - we must all encourage our youngsters as they are the future!

=D> =D> =D> Well done, that is an excellent grasp of the media and technique, make sure Dad keeps the workshop clean and tidy for you to work.

stevenw1963":1wlp55ng said:
Jealous - 11 yr old????

Blooming heck, I can see it ending being OUR workshop and becoming HER workshop very soon lol

Don't go giving her ideas :shock: (but I think your right)

Thanks for all the comments, must be her mother she gets the talent from cos it sure aint me :!:

M

That is seriously good. =D>

Do you have a scroll saw? because she could have a future in designing scroll saw artwork.

As has already been mentioned, dad needs to start saving for art college!

Stew

Showed daughter the replies and comments.

After a lot of smiling and blushing she's asked me to say THANK YOU all for the lovely remarks.

Best Regards

M

Latest posts

Back