This Workshop Idea Sucks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree, a bit of the rule of 7Ps will eliminate the mess he has and the need for his new wonder device that he is now selling on his just recently launched online shop

Have to say I find this bloke Katz-Moses a bit up himself . . . along with a number of other YouTube woodworkers.
I don`t think he is too bad compared to some. I can`t trust someone with no glue on their clamps or dust in the corners. many of these youtube guys are making their money from the video not the product.

Ollie

Have to say I find this bloke Katz-Moses a bit up himself . . . along with a number of other YouTube woodworkers.
I think many you tubers especially Americans but many English too have a presentation style that can be hard to watch, Katz is borderline for me, some, even when they are talking about something I want to learn from are unwatchable.
That said, I have the Katz Moses stop block on my sled, it is a beautiful and really well designed bit of kit so he is okay in my book!

Back