This is For Mailee and His skills

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Olly, I made mine to use the 1/2" kitchen worktop cutters as I have a lot of them. As I did stress though you must use the same cutter each time to ensure it is accurate. I used the same cutter that I routed the jig with to start but then had to change this cutter once it was blunt. I then found that the new cutter did take a little more off the jig but it is still accurate as it is set each time for the shelf being housed. HTH. :wink:

mailee":39g18e3c said:
Ok guys, here is a pic of the Sketchup file for you. HTH. :wink:
variabledadojig.png

Oops! sorry about the advertising Mods, I forgot I had set up Sketchup for my business. :oops:

How do you do that then?
Can you set it to display a logo in the bottom right corner on all printouts by default?

I only have the free version, by the way...

Adam.

Yes Adam, it can be set to show on all printouts. It is all thanks to DaveR as it was he who showed me the way. Now if I can remember you import your logo and place it where you want then go to the File menu and save as a template. It is called a watermark. I may be wrong as I have only done this once but I am sure DaveR would be able to set you on the right track. Oh and by the way this is the free version of Sketchup. HTH. :wink:

Latest posts

Back