The new Legacy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i hope your not going to go on and on and on about it like that other bloke on here :roll: :lol:

:shock: :shock: A Lathe :shock: :shock: It does turning aswell but it also does alot of other things . Take a look at the link for the demo Nick put up . Or ask roger for a demo dvd .

JFC
Your not a Master Furniture Maker, your a Master Legacy Operator. :lol: Who needs to learn woodwork with one of those machines at your disposal. Watched the video and am very impressed. I think I want one, but as I`m mostly building stringed musical instruments, I`ve got to justify the purchase. Do you think it can carve guitar necks ? If you know it can do this then that will be the go ahead for me to buy one.

Andy
Where did you purchase yours from ?

Hi Bob (mrbmcg)
The price includes vat but not delivery I suppose it depends on where you live speak to Roger for a quote you will find him very reasonable I did

Hi Bob (luthier49)
Ordered mine from www.woodworkersworkshop.co.uk speak to Roger

Mine arrives to day :lol: :lol:

Andy

Luthier , http://legacywoodworking.com/artist.cfm?artist=67 So yes it says you can .
Im looking at one of my four guitars now and id say you could template follow the body , mill a fingerboard flat and put in the grooves for the frets , mill the neck and tail stock in one piece . In fact i can see no reason why you couldn't make the whole thing down to the machine heads on the Legacy , i do think it would struggle making the strings though :lol:

Im not sure about being a "Master" Legacy operator but if the mods want to change my title i wont complain :wink: :lol:

Back