The computers have taken over... official.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, theres an update!
i have an email that tells me Elvis has left the building.
But I am "unlikely to be able to track the before the 15th"

Cor, its just like christmas. i wont be able to sleep tonight.

Seems i was a bit previous. It hadnt left the building, it had just been marked as ready for despatch. No movement yet.

as someone who had to scrape the ice off the windscreen this morning, I see this as your comeuppance for living in a nice place. :wink:

lurker":lbtnbcqr said:
as someone who had to scrape the ice off the windscreen this morning
Luxury!

In my day, use't light a fire under diesel tank on car, get blown t' work by force ah explosion, sew mi' arms back on wi' rusty nail and frozen hemp rope.

lurker":18tru2hj said:
as someone who had to scrape the ice off the windscreen this morning, I see this as your comeuppance for living in a nice place. :wink:

As someone who was a milkman through the late 70's west country blizzards, when the temps were minus 27 and the milk bottle top was three inches above the neck on a column of ice, and i was driving an electric float with no doors let alone heating......

Guess why I live here and my name is sunny? :shock: 8) 8)

Ah.. but which company / software supplies their postcode database and is their software up to date? Contact their IT geeks there maybe be a web problem / report contact.

News from the front...
the bandsaw has finally started its journey.
After uncovering yet another TNT software error, i am finally in " the know" as to its where abouts.
It is currently in Northampton. Strange going north when I'm south east, but hey, its on the go.

sunnybob":1eh137wj said:
News from the front...
After uncovering yet another TNT software error, i am finally in " the know" as to its where abouts.
It is currently in Northampton. Strange going north when I'm south east, but hey, its on the go.
It's obviously going the scenic route via the north pole and then right round and will come up to your place from the south.

I wonder if it will get a little sticker from each place it lands, like caravans used to have?

RogerP":1t2133nr said:
sunnybob":1t2133nr said:
News from the front...
It's obviously going the scenic route via the north pole...
Aha. The good news is they've found someone who knows exactly where you live.

The bad news is Santa only delivers on 25th December each year :ho2 .

Cheers, Vann.

No, they havent. Its had to go to someone else's house because although he's only 3 miles away, they reckon we live in different countries.
And this IS santa's delivery, so the rest of you are in deep deep trouble next year.

well its still somewhere between Milan and me.
Best guess is its gone down Italy to Salerno, then freighter ferry to Limassol. Thats a 4 day ferry, so no news till thursday I think.

Back