Taking a Gamble

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a couple of quotes off them for things like MR MDF and they seemed on a par with most other companies I've dealt with. You could always send them a quick e-mail with a list of items you require a price on.

Hi Frugal,

I didn't pick up a price list but most places are much of a muchness for standard materials as Olly has proved.

For me what set this supplier apart was the friendly and helpful way I was dealt with for just one sheet and I canged my mind about the number of cuts I wanted and there was no extra charge. Also they stock a wide range of sheet material and what I saw, especially the the verneered mdf looked very good.

As they are literally 10 minutes drive from me I can't see me bothering with any DIY shed material again. :wink:

If you are after a very good deal on a 1/2" 2100 Watt router then check out the AEG. It is basically the Ryobi Professional rebranded as a result of the AEG buyout of Ryobi.

This machine used to retail at ~ £200 !!

It is a real workhorse and ideally suited for a table. The shop I bought mine from Blandford Tools (Speak with Grant) says that in the 10 years he has been selling these he has only ever had one returned !!

You can pick these up for about £130 and they come with a free kitchen worktop jig that you could then sell on eBay for £50

Back