Table Saws-Record Power TSPP250 or Deff T30 or T50?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dessoman

Established Member
Reaction score
Cant make my mind up about which one of these saws to buy as I read conflicting reviews on these saws.One minute I read there great and on other posts nothing but problems.If there is owners of these saws out there can you tell me what you think about these saw that you have.

dessoman":1pmmy5v8 said:
Cant make my mind up about which one of these saws to buy as I read conflicting reviews on these saws.One minute I read there great and on other posts nothing but problems.If there is owners of these saws out there can you tell me what you think about these saw that you have.

Walk right past the Record TSpp250 imho.

I had a look recently at the Deft T30 (Harbo's)...great piece of kit, very good value for the money - Rob

After much delibatration I finally choose the deft T50 as the record power TSPP250 had to much plastic parts and bad reviews.

v.good choice. Let us know how you get on.

Well finally got my Deft T50 on friday and saturday.Courier refused to take the rails for the saw (2metres long) on the same pallet as they were sticking out.
So Richard from lynhurst kindly phoned me and explained.So in the end he had to sent them by TNT and Itravelled to stirling to pick them up to day.
The saw is excelllent,very heavy,used a block and tackle to get it from pallet to mobile base.
The mitre guage that comes with it is in the bin (rubbish)as I use incra 1000se mitre guage.
The rise and fall of the blade is excellent no effort needed(those big lovely cast iron wheels do it for you).same for the tilt of the blade as well.
The instructions are useless(thank god I have some savvy)
Was dissapionted that the right hand and rear extensions are made of chip board covered in formica.
got the got fence running smoothly only 1/10th of a mm out from front of blade to back of blade.but will work on that.
P8080008.jpg

P8080007.jpg

P8080006.jpg

P8080002.jpg

What a lovely saw. I think you've made a good choice there. Thanks for sharing the pics. That mobile base looks like a good'n. Where's it from?

Latest posts

Back