table saw rip fences

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcjwebb

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all, i am currently looking for ideas on ways to upgrade the rip fence on my ts200, and was wondering if anyone can show what they have done ( in pics ), doesnt have to be the same saw, just looking for any ideas to help before i can afford to get the complete table saw DVD

Regards

Marc

IMG_20150621_192753.jpg

I bought the Axminster band saw upgrade fence. I also fitted an aluminium zero clearance insert plate and built a workstation. Here it is almost completed. Have a search on here for a blow by blow account from a couple of years ago.

Regards,

Tim

Attachments

• IMG_20150621_192753.jpg
    IMG_20150621_192753.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 156
yeah have watched his series, very good, very cool, just a bit pricey really, thats the main idea i was gonna bare in mind with mine,

just trying to find some alternatives really, thank you for the response tho

very nice Tim_H, like what youve done, is that fence part itself fairly normal extrusion, as looked at that one, but ideally need to rip 4ft if poss, have also looked at panel sleds for these cuts.

how did you do your ZCI ? been trying to do one for ages, but not with much joy?

Back