Supplier of wardrobe knobs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyW

Established Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some wardrobe/cupboard knobs to replace existing ones for my daughter as per the picture below.

knob2.jpg

While it is easy to get a set including latch mechanism what I need are single knobs that are fixed via a single bolt through the door. I have searched google and cannot find anything.

Hoping that someone will be able to point me to a supplier

Cheers :D
Tony

Thanks Smudger, unfortunately cannot find a match there apart from the styling all a little too small.

The originals that I removed measure 50mm for the knob and about 65mm for the base plate. They are identical to the main door handles in all but the method of fixing. I got replacement door handles with no problem at B&Q but they do not sell the cupboard type fixing.

Perhaps they are no longer manufactured as the originals must be 25+ years.

Tony

Chas, thanks for that suggestion.

Will have to look at new knob set to see if this possible.

Tony

Jason, thank you very much - just what I was searching for. Did not think to search for "Dummy Knobs". Anyway just placed my order and now Dad should be in SWMBO II good books.

Tony

check out the online store abodent, they have a big selection of fancy cupboard knobs and pulls.

Back