Sunday Treat?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I'll be at MacTimbers' Open Day this Sunday 1st June

usual times 10am to 4pm at Manor Farm, Lower Benefield

come and say hello and maybe grab a wood bargain... if you fancy having a go at mini turning just ask on the day :wink:

That's the price you pay for living in rural splendour Pete :lol: :lol:

I suppose you'ed never think of catching a ferry and bringing over here .Me and Loz would go I think. You lucky devils have a great day and give us a feedback after. Regards Boysie

Or up by Chester Graham. How about a stand at Woodfest.

Running the big saws is part of the day now Paul... whatever you're doing on Sunday, enjoy :wink:

Boysie
I'd love to visit across the water again but add the price of fuel to the ferry and even I couldn't afford me :lol:

Tam
maybe some time in the future but Sunday will be my first day off from looking after the boss since the last MacTimbers open day :roll:
(Woodfest? pm to remind me what and when if you will please, I've got a bit of stress induced brain fart syndrome at the moment :wink: )

Hi Graham, too late for this year it starts tomorrow Fri. 30th. for 3 days.

The club that I am a member of is taking a stand in the NFWG tent, but I'm giving it a miss this year as I had a unfortunate experience while attending last year so had to sort out my priorities. The address of their web site is on the wood shows page, but here is the Link if it is of help.

Good luck on you open day.

Thanks for the link Tam, looks to be a good day out... maybe next year :wink:

I went to it last year and it was really good. A really wide range of things going on and ostrich burgers as well :lol: Some really good discounts on the trade stands.

Pete

Back