Steve Maskery DVDs (4&5)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasandrich

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought the Steve Maskery workshop essentials 4 & 5 to give me some tips and help with my new bandsaw.

Very good clear instruction, learned heaps and some usefull jigs.

I think Steve must have so many jigs that he doesn't have room left to do any work!

Thanks Steve, money well spent.

I don't have any of these DVD's yet, but have just been watching some clips of them and they look really good and helpful indeed. Is there any sort of UKWorkshop forum discount to buy the complete set ?

Cheers,
Sam

I think Steve sells the complete set (all 5) at a discount?
And 4&5 are cheaper bought as a pair.

You can always PM Steve but I don't think he makes a lot from them?

Rod

Hi all,
Rich, thank you for your kind words, I'm really glad you are pleased with your purchase. So far all the feedback has been good, I'm just dreading the one that says the opposite. By the end of the project I am completely unable to look at it and decide whether or not it is any good, so it's a bit of a risk releasing it, really. But so far, so good. I have to wait until the "proper" reviews come out to find out what the opinion-makers think of it. So far it's just been my existing customer-base and UKW.

Sam, the complete set is discounted by over 40% c.f. buying individually.

Rod, got it! :?

Cheers
Steve

Steve Maskery":lhoqfw2v said:
I'm just dreading the one that says the opposite

They're all rubbish! There. That's got that out of the way. ;)

Just wanted to add to my previous post on this subject that, certainly for me I felt it was pitched at exactly the right level, I understand mechanical things, but by my own admission have no experience with bandsaws. I hate to feel like I am being treated like an silly person.

Steve gets the important information over without talking to you like you are an silly person, which is a difficult thing to do, pitch it too low and its easy to insult peoples intelligence, pitch it too high and people miss out on info or dont understand.

Well done Steve.

Latest posts

Back