Steel Conduit, Off-Cut for Veneer Punch?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

custard

Established Member
Reaction score
I make most of my veneer punches from steel conduit. I've just split my most used punch, but I'll have to buy a 3m length of conduit to replace it. Has anyone got a 150-250mm off-cut of a 20-30mm diameter galvanised steel or stainless steel conduit?

I'll of course pay postage, or I'll swap you for an off-cut of a highly figured timber. Your choice from say Fiddleback Maple, Tiger Oak, Curly Cherry, Rippled Walnut, Rippled Swiss Pear, or Rippled Sycamore.

I've got plenty of galvanised conduit and can cut you a length off. Just tell me the exact length you would prefer. I can cut more than one piece. Can you remind me of your address please by PM. I know I have it somewhere but PM will be quicker. I can get it in the post tomorrow but Christmas post is going to be iffy. Kind regards, Adrian

PS, I am presuming you don't need threads on one end. If you do, let me know and I can do that as well.
You're a Christmas hero!

Absolutely no rush as this job can easily wait until January. About 200mm long, no thread. PM with address sent.

Huge thanks!

Back