Staying Trendy in 2007!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahking51

Established Member
Reaction score
WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED!

I have just been granted the unique privilege of a sneak preview of the up and coming Spring Collection of stylish woodworking attire by the aspiring fashion designer Waka de Paree.

As he is just starting out it has proved difficult to get the normal half starved supermodels to sport the garments so Waka himself has done the job. It would appear that he needed a drink to overcome 'catwalk fright'!

TC01.jpg

TC03.JPG

TC04.JPG

While I feel that these smart woodworking clothes have much to offer to the craftsman who wishes to stay firmly in touch with his feminine side; I also feel that there are many potential safety issues which may be best commented on by those on the forum who know more than I.

I am however, reliably informed by the style Diva himself that should any of the garment be ripped from the wearers body by whirling sharp bladed machinery there is a second line of defence in the form of a two piece thong and bra set made of PVA glue stiffened hessian with a Kevlar/Carbon Fibre interweave to protect the more vital assets of the wearer. These can be ordered in any colour and with the Louis Vuitton style initials of your favourite tool supplier embroidered in the pattern, - LV LN etc.

Sadly, I suspect that the pictures of these delightful accessories will not make it past the more Puritan of the Moderators here! Therefore I must leave it to your imagination or you can email me for a copy of the animated full color, unexpurgated DVD which leaves nothing to imagine whatsoever!

Regards,
Martin
c/o Toolsluts.com :oops: :p

Is it me or was the photographer on the same stuff as the model? :wink:

I don't think the colours will catch on - even if they do they'll end up a uniform wood dust colour in next to no time.......... But PVA glue stiffened hessian with a Kevlar/Carbon Fibre interweave thongs could well have a place in the modern wood machinists armoury

Scrit

He looks like a cross between John Reid and an African dictator. Perhaps he's escaped from Porton Down...

I've suddenly remembered where I've seen an outfit like that before - worn by Penelope Keith as Margot Leadbetter in The Good Life.

Latest posts

Back