Startrite 352

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apn

Reaction score
I have recently bought a Startrite 352 bandsaw. It is the older type with the switch gear mounted in the saw itself rather than an exterior box. I think it was manufacture in the 1980's. Does anybody have a scanned copy of the instruction manual they could send me please?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have the 351 of 80's vintage.
The only difference as far as I know are the sizes of the blade (102" in my case).

If you get stuck, give me a pm and I'll scan it for you.

:D

John

Thanks very much for the offer. I'll wait a couple of days to see if anybody has one already scanned. If not, I'll send you a PM.

Adrian

Try sending 'tusses' a pm. He had bought a 352 with a few problems and had one emailed from the 'other side' back in May 2008 and may still have it on his computer.

Dave

I was going to say I could scan mine, but it was a scan from Beech anyway - he's a useful guy to have around! If I remember rightly tho', his manual is for the later machine with electrical rather than mechanical interlock. If I'm right, and you need detail of the mechanical version, PM me, because I got the additional material from someone else on the forum (Fred?)

I've followed up all the leads to here an nobody seems on have a copy. Just thought I'd post again in case anybody has one on their computer they could send.

Thanks

Hi apn

I think I have a hard copy at work. I'll check tomorrow and let you know

Cheers Malcolm

Hi,

I have a copy of the one you need, its at home at the moment, I will bring it in and scan it.

Pete

Hi apn

I've brought mine home to scan but it looks like MrFish has come up trumps and saved me the bother.

Cheers Malcolm

misterfish, thanks very much. I've just downloaded it. Just what I was looking for.

Malcolm, thanks very much for bring yours home to scan.

misterfish

Thank you as well.

I have a 352 and have been trying to get a hand book/ spares list for mine.

This is a great Forum thanks again.

Roger

Latest posts

Back