starting to get excited

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chill

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I`ve been lurking on and off for a while now, have turned a few pens and bowls etc, and enjoy looking at the great work you all turn out( :roll: sorry for the ancient pun )
just had a birthday and was lucky enough to be given the chance to book a course with Mark Sanger :D , so 2 sleeps to go to some quality tuition, can`t wait. 8)

Way to go Chris, the wood shavings will be coming off the lathe at twice the rate next week (hammer) :lol:
A session with Mark Sanger is a great way to Chill out for the weekend.

thanks Chas, will bore you all rigid with how it goes, but just to gloat a bit more, have a 2nd day booked next week, as you say way to chill, :lol:

Chaz,

As a moderator I would like to request that this post be deleted on the basis that I am envious of Chill and it's unfair to gloat and bost about such a fantastic opportunity! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw the best chill, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time with Mark.

Cheers.

sorry Skeetoids, :oops: I don`t nomally boast :whistle: :^o ,but I can`t wait to meet Mark and do the course, I will let you all know how it goes.
Loz, will try to remember pics, but may get carried away with turning :lol:

starting to get very excited, how long to go? :lol: :lol: 8) :D

Skeetoids, I was up in Edinburgh last week, went to the Tattoo, excellent evening, beautiful city.

hi chris
i know that feeling well, i had a 1 day course with Richard Findlay last year, apart from being a very polite and easy going chap, his method of teaching is impecable, i learned so much that day and i have never looked back since.
Hope all goes well for you, and look forward to seeing some of the outcome.. :lol:

Hi all, sorry haven`t updated earlier but been a bit hectic,hosting a family get together. Fantastic day with Mark, have learnt so much head is still spinning, :roll: :lol:. Marks method of tuition is fantastic and if you get the chance go and spend a day with him,will post a photo of the work I completed later.
best regards Chris

as promised some photos (hope this works) of the things I made under Marks expert tutelage.
Original PB Album URL

Mod Edit: The images are a bit big for the forum Chris, any chance of some slightly smaller ones in future. CHJ

DSCN0644.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

Back