spiers plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GEPPETTO

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I can't do any offer :cry: (She thinks I have too much planes, jokes aside I can't spend much money now)I think if I do it, tomorrow I'll have to sleep outdoor :evil: , hence please don't lose it

Cheers, Gabriele

Javier":2v9qgjfa said:
Me no compendro Eyetaliano. But me likee this plano. :lol: :lol:
So look here for the english page, I just copied the item number and searched for it on the .co.uk site.

Gabriele,

Nice plane, but not the sort of thing I currently use.

DaveL":sm04j6i7 said:
So look here for the english page, I just copied the item number and searched for it on the .co.uk site.

Gabriele,

I think that's beyond even my sense of humour to restore.

BugBear

bugbear":2qs6f7yv said:
DaveL":2qs6f7yv said:

Gabriele,

I think that's beyond even my sense of humour to restore.

BugBear

:shock: humour? Does there have been humor? :roll: Sometimes I am not able to understand what you say, hence you think when there's some humor. :roll:..or.. perhaps.. do I have understood nothing again? :oops:

Cheers, Gabriele :oops:

Sorry; I used a rather obscure English idiom.

I am quite enthusiastic about restoring rusty tools, but that Spiers in in too poor a condition for me.

BugBear

I must say I'm shocked. You seem to be exhibiting all the signs of a galoot who's seeing sense! That'll never do... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

I wouldn't have bought the spiers but I love his LandRover
dd_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...5224&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr2_PcY_BID_IT

What would shipping to the States be? Philly, can you help me out? ;)

Sheesh. Now why would anyone in their right mind bid a ha'penny bit on that?! There isn't even one redeeming spare part to nick off it. The 'Bay moves in mysterious ways that this neanderthal does not wot of. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back