SPECIAL DEAL ON T TRACK + BITS @ ROCKLER

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Old

OLD":21varga6 said:
So i ordered the t track kit went for surface mail (estimate 4 to 8 weeks) on the 11may cost £18.71 received on 19 may .Small label on track said made in taiwan.
No problem with customs. so a reasonable deal i think

I ordered on the 13th and received it today - 20th.

Also no problem with customs. :D

Cheers
Neil

Neil, maybe keep the day job.....? You done well. Did you get the 4' Trac? No damage to it during shipping?
Les, buy Vat free and then pay the Irish Vat, 21%.

Rgds

Noel

Hi Noel

Yes, it came in a cardboard tube inside a box packed with polystyrene filler.

Excellent considering that it came surface mail.

Cheers
Neil

Well my track turned up today with no extra charges :D .....it's been in the country since the 17th.....it just took parcel force 6 days to get it to me :shock:

If anyone is going across the pond, i.e. The Channel, you'll find this stuff in 'metric 8ft' lengths in French supermarches (can't find the acute accent). Look in the hardware section obviously. Cost last year, I think, was about £15.

Sam

Pooka, how'd you get on with the Bessey Rockler order?

Rgds

Noel

Hi Noel,
My order came to about $240 and delivery was a further $164. This was including the Bessey clamp set, some of the T-track, and other bits and pieces. It arrived while I was away so I don't know how long it took, but probably less than 5 working days. I wasn't charged VAT and import duty on it (woohoo!!). Funnily enough, it arrived in three separate boxes (the Bessey clamp set was shipped as Rockler received it from Bessey, by the looks of it, complete with the clamp set picture/photo on the outside of the box), but I think they all arrived at the same time.

SammieQ":281gx62x said:
If anyone is going across the pond, i.e. The Channel, you'll find this stuff in 'metric 8ft' lengths in French supermarches (can't find the acute accent). Look in the hardware section obviously. Cost last year, I think, was about £15.

Sam

Sam can you remember the DIY store you saw it in. I go to Paris on a regular basis to do DIY for my daughter

Back