Rockler now a weed dispensary

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd probably eat cat food and try to grind a bevel on my nose.
At least you would have fun doing it, if you remembered. People in Canada between cbn oil and weed are using it for pain with great success. Big pharma hates it because number one it works, and two thet can’t make money on it. Can’t patent something you can grow.

Some people are ar..holes. Lancaster county, a few hours away from Pittsburgh? But Pam’s son is there so I have visited a few times, it must have been something when it was in its heyday,
Picture of the press on display as a testament to earlier times. Ian
View attachment 122775
Boy my little yes welder would not be welding anything in that day and age.

At least you would have fun doing it, if you remembered. People in Canada between cbn oil and weed are using it for pain with great success. Big pharma hates it because number one it works, and two thet can’t make money on it. Can’t patent something you can grow.

Pot wasn't legalized here for pain management. It was so the Prime Minister could get stoned without the fear of being busted. While some might be using it for pain the vast majority of people running in and out of the stores are not hurting.

Pete

Latest posts

Back