Something for nothing - Free 3m 7500 respirator

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffflinger

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys (and gals)

Must be national save a lung week or something. If, like me, you've just bought a 3m 7500 respirator then those very nice people at 3m would like to give you another one for free!!!

Just follow the link below and fill in the appropriate details. You do need proof of purchase and I don't know how aged a receipt they'd accept but there you go.

http://www.3mchangeforthebetter.co.uk/

Regards

Richard

Steve Maskery":2vm5ka7r said:
Good luck.
3M once had a "free" safety specs offer. I believe some people got theirs.
I didn't.
S

Me neither Steve, they did, however, send me some nice 'Special Offers' through the post though :x :) _Dan.

goldeneyedmonkey":4sri7p9b said:
Steve Maskery":4sri7p9b said:
Good luck.
I didn't.
S

Me neither Steve, they did, however, send me some nice 'Special Offers' through the post though :x :) _Dan.

nope didn't get mine infact never heard a peep from them at all

markwuzere":49hdskif said:
goldeneyedmonkey":49hdskif said:
Steve Maskery":49hdskif said:
Good luck.
I didn't.
S

nope didn't get mine infact never heard a peep from them at all

Same here!

Guys

I'm sure we all acknowledge that they are just looking to expand their database but I have a confirmation email that I will be recieving my free mask and I am one of those people who believes that the little man should occasionally stand up and be counted.

I shall be miffed and taking action if my mask doesn't arrive.

They delay will hopefully give me time to work out why I need two anyway.

Regards

Richard

Guys

Oh ye of little faith. Today arrived, one box with my new3m 7500 respiratoir contained within.

The link is still valid for those that might want to try their luck.

http://www.3mchangeforthebetter.co.uk/

Regards

Richard

PS Still can't actually work out how to utilise two at the same time, suggestions?

Cool - well done, thanks Richard - just sent my application off so fingers crossed ;-)

I have been trying to find a suppliers who sell the filters quite cheap - any tips?

Cheers

Dave

fluffflinger":25h3havq said:
Guys

I'm sure we all acknowledge that they are just looking to expand their database but I have a confirmation email that I will be recieving my free mask and I am one of those people who believes that the little man should occasionally stand up and be counted.

I shall be miffed and taking action if my mask doesn't arrive.

They delay will hopefully give me time to work out why I need two anyway.

Regards

Richard

Yeah I got a confirmation for the safety glasses too! Nothing turned up.

For the price of a respirator I'd rather not be bombarded with emails, etc. and not have my details sold by way of marketing lists.

Obviously your mileage may vary.

Dibs

Dibs

I just ticked the box saying please don't send me stuff and thus far all I've had is one confirmation email that my request for a free respirator was being processed and a box yesterday with my free respirator.

We all know that people will send you all sorts of unsolicited junk at the drop of a hat but most companies play by the rules and only send people stuff who have requested it. Sadly the one most peole miss is where it says please tick if you DONT want to receive stuff.

Although it took them longer than the stated period I'm very happy with 3m. What I didn't mention in my original post was that when I tried to register the web page was playing up so called them and recieved a phone call back later the same day saying problem fixed and that they would stay on the line whilst I processed my request,.

If others have had bad experiences with 3m in the past then I feel they should have picked up the phone and complained, generally if done correctly this will elicit a positive result.

If not send your problems to me I am according to my good lady a champion complainer!!!

Cheers

Richard

A nice new mask turned up today - Thanks Richard for posting this and 3M for good customer marketing ;-)

Cheers

Dave

Latest posts

Back