• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Blue Spruce Tool Works Paring Chisels - set of 6

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, next up in my clear out is a good one.

This is a set of 6 Blue Spruce Tool Works paring chisels with African Blackwood handles. You can't currently buy these new in the UK as Blackwood is now on the CITES list and cannot be exported from the US where they are made, consequently the only way you're going to get these is via the second hand route.

25582678497_d02bb6949c_z.jpg

The chisels range from 1/8" up to 3/4" in A2 steel and have beautifully thin ground edges for getting right into tight corners. If you've handled any other Blue Spruce product you'll know the quality of the manufacturing - these are a superbly made tool. You can read more about these chisels here https://bluesprucetoolworks.com/products/paring-chisel.

38643169280_845a8fb40b_z.jpg

When these were last available via Classic hand Tools they sold at £640 for the set of 6 chisels, I am asking £400 for this set, which are in excellent condition showing only a little wear from careful use. The original packaging box is also included. Payment by bank transfer please, send me a PM if interested. Don't wait for me to do a price reduction as you may have seen me do on other items - these will either sell at £400 or not at all. The price includes postage within the UK.

25582678237_8955cc7501_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, Ed

I should also have said that the set of six chisels includes 1/8 inch (3.2mm), 1/4 inch (6.4mm), 3/8 inch (9.5mm), 1/2 inch (12.7mm), 5/8 inch (15.9mm) and 3/4 inch (19mm) wide blades.

Back