Smith and Rodger

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laird

Established Member
Reaction score
Having just had new windows fitted (triple glazed, argon filled, carbon fibre infills) I decided to finish the wood trims off with hard wax oil. I booked a day off work to do it and discovered, the day before that I'd only got the dregs of a tin left - duuuuh :oops:
An on-line order to Smith and Rodger, with a request for an ASAP delivery, resulted in a tin of the stuff arriving 18 hours later.
Superlative service for a small order. Thanks Woodfinishman and your staff.

oh yeh I agree laird. Ian and his crew are great and their own brand products are worth a look too. Ian sent me a french polish kit at the end of last year and the kit was perfect to dip your toe in the world of shellac.

. . . and another very happy customer. I rang and had a long discussion with Drew - he is very knowledgeable.
It is wonderful to talk to the manufacturing experts and have the products to use the very next day!

David

Many thanks for this thread guys, it has now been laminated and pinned up at our counter.

It's great to get some feedback on the service we attempt to provide (not easy this week!) and it gives everyone here a lift, thank you once again.

Ian

Back