Small Rant - Birthday Cards!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it me or what....I hate buying birthday cards! Have just got back from town where I spent 30 mins in front of a 15' display of funnies in WHS where I had to read just about every card and eventually ended up with the one I started with :evil: so I didn't have any time left to go to Penny Farthing Tools to see what was new (or old as the case may be). Does anyone else have difficulty with cards.....mind you, some of them were clever, quite rude :oops: and very funny - Rob

The trick is to go to Pennyfarthing Tools first, then you would have so little time left you would have to pick up the first card you saw (which is the one you bought anyway) :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

If its for SWMBO its a waste of time trying to pick it carefully, its bound to be wrong whatever you do.

lurker":28atdknq said:
If its for SWMBO its a waste of time trying to pick it carefully, its bound to be wrong whatever you do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

been there, done that.

Paul Chapman":bvm8pzw7 said:
The trick is to go to Pennyfarthing Tools first, then you would have so little time left you would have to pick up the first card you saw (which is the one you bought anyway) :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Too right there Paul, had one of those #-o 'senior moments' - Rob

I guess I am lucky, I just dash into the shop and pick up the first card that looks pretty, it always has nice words inside and she is pleased with it. :D

My eldest daughter makes all ours for us, she enjoys it and is really quite good (I would say that though :wink: )

I'd forgotten to buy my sister a card and it's her birthday on Monday.

This conversation reminded me and has probably saved me from crippling injuries.

Thanks, guys!

Gill

Back