Searching forlornly for an old type Kity 636 manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonserviam

Reaction score
Hi folks.
I'm looking for a manual for the old style 636 that I bought 2nd hand recently.
There has previously been a link regarding the newer type manual, which is available from the Screwfix site, but the only thread regarding the old style one seems to have died rather inconclusively. Is anyone out there able to scan or otherwise upload or mail me a copy?

I've talked to the guy at NMA who inherited everything from Kity, but he has every manual except the 636.
Someone might know if the 637 is close enough to use that manual, as he does have one of those.

I'm going back to Spain to continue laying the chestnut flooring next month (been waiting for laid-up wood to season a bit more). Want to take this Kity with me so I can learn to make doors, frames etc and I've found a company down in Devon to sharpen all my spare blades, so I'd like to set up the machine and learn a bit more.

Bought some lovely old flooring cramps too, which weigh a ton but are very useful. I'd like to upload some photos of our project too if anyone's interested.

Cheers in advance of any responses. I can send a photo of my machine if there's more than one model.
Mac.

I'm one of the recipients of said manual if you pm me your e-mail address I'll send you a copy,I cant seem o attach a file to message on here

I don't know if the 636 manual is any better than the rest of their machine manuals but the ones I have are pretty poor.
In an attempt to be multilingual without bothering too much, they have a lot of diagrams/pictograms and few words.

Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.

Yes we like to see pictures of projects!

good luck

Bob

Back