Sealey SM1302 scrollsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve66

Established Member
Reaction score
Having bought an old draper scroll saw off flea bay which You cannot buy spares for I've been looking to replace with a new one, came to this Sealey SM 1302 model which I can get for a reasonable price, my question is has any one had any experience with this machine and what are your thoughts?
I'm an experienced cabinet maker so this is to be just to produce the odd craft item, so not a machine that is going to be used daily. Thanks in advance for your input

Hi Steve,
Had a SM1302 for many years a very good machine with good variable speed and takes both kinds of blade. The best thing about it is it is a Sealey which means you can get spares in 24 hours for a small charge and if you will wait 3 days pay no delivery charges through local distributors

Example wanted new blade holders £3.50 paid no delivery got it in 3 days needed air blower ordered Friday collected Saturday noon £6 including delivery
Machine requires no servicing as all bearings sealed

I had an old Hegner at the same time as the SM1302 and found the Sealey to be better for me, much quieter and less vibration and of course variable speed.

Machine now at Grandsons and still going well!

Latest posts

Back