Screwfix sandpaper

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought i was specific by naming the paper

Is there titan wet & dry sandpaper good quality

I've not specifically tried the "wet and dry" but the Titan brand is a budget brand rather than good quality.
I've used their standard Titan "abrasive" and it was not that good IMHO, the abrasive cracked and flaked off at the fold.

I use Mirka or Norton in preference.
HTH
Jon

Used wet it is ok but does not last long before it breaks up/ wears though to backing paper. For wet and dry use 3m (bit dear but good wear) or indsa almost as good as 3m. The Halfords stuff is not bad either.

Look at the reviews on their site, or give it a try, it's only £3.79 for ten sheets.

Halfords wet and dry is fanstaic value.
Titan stuff, as above, isnt too great, but if you are happy to motor through it for your task then go for it

I can't remember if it was the titan brand but I got some wet and dry from Screwfix a few years back and it was useless - the grits were inconsistent and I suspected that there were some over size pieces of grit on some of the sheets I had. Also, the grit didn't stay bonded to the paper as well as the sheets I'd had in the past (from Axminster I think). Most of is is either in the bin on a shelf somewhere gathering dust.

Latest posts

Back