scheppach planer thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morrispark said:
Looked at Appelby woodturnings they had slotted blades for Sheppach machines, but the blades in mine are not slotted dont know if originals are or not? cheers
They sell ordinary ones too which are usually a lot cheaper.

Thanks for the help Allan now ican buy with confidence,Idid look at these before but didnt know what they would be like cheers

Hi guys,Scholar I will pass on your comments, to Allan who originally drew up the instructions and see if he wants to add them but the notes he made up were done over 20years since and have been ok for most occasions over the years when adjusting the tables, but yes if something is not quite true, then compensation has to be made. Also to Morrispark is your machine actually a HMS2600CI version, that is one made in the last 5 years or so, or is it a HMS260 (steel tables ) or HMS260CI cast iron version, best to check and not call it a model it may not be.
The slotted blades were only made for the older machines and we have them in stock if anyone needs them.

cheers
Menatnma...

Hi Scholar mineis the hms 2600 ci cast iron version so thanks for letting me know they not slotted do you also have them in stock cheers bud

Latest posts

Back