Scheppach hms2600 planer thicknesser manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melvyne

Reaction score
I have been very fortunate in purchasing a 2007/2008 Scheppach hms2600ci planer thicknesser. Unfortunately the seller could not find the instruction manual. Can anyone assist in this. Also I know nothing about settting up, replacing the blades, the best place to purchase blades and how to set the blades. Is it worth buying the axminster planer blade setting jig?
I would be grateful for any members assistance .
Melvyn

Hello

If you call NMA they will email you some pdf's, I may have them on my work computer so feel free to pm your addy.

The NMA instructions include more details on how to fettle the machine and tips etc, give em a shout and if all else fails I can scan the hard copy into a pdf.

the_g_ster":9gl597r4 said:
Hello

If you call NMA they will email you some pdf's, I may have them on my work computer so feel free to pm your addy.

The NMA instructions include more details on how to fettle the machine and tips etc, give em a shout and if all else fails I can scan the hard copy into a pdf.

I purchased a photocopy of the instruction manual from NMA but It seems to lack any useful instructions. It runs from pages 10 to 16 together with a number of exploded diagrams listing parts. The manual talks about figs. 4 to 17 covering blade set up etc. but these were not included in the photocopy. Can you tell me whether I am missing something here.
I hope you can help otherwise I will have to get back to NMA. My email is [email protected].
Many thanks
Melvyn

I have a copy of the 2600ci scheppach manual in my hands right now. Will gladly email you a scan of it, can i assume you want the english pages only, plus the pictures?

Hi WCNDave

I know your post is about 6 years old, but I have I just bourght an used almost as new Scheppach HMS 2600 ci jointer/thiknesser. Unfortunatly the man that sold me the thiknesser could not find the manual.

If your offer still stand I would gladly recieve a scan of the english part of the manual for the HMS 2600 ci.

if yes please send to (plz remove 3x. ... at the start and at the end of the e-address... also "(at)" stands for @... naturely ) ...rygaardstig(at)yahoo.dk...

Regards
YetiFix
AKA Stig from Denmark

Hi. I am also trying to get hold of a manual for an hms 2600 ci. Any chance you could send me a copy now you have it scanned. Thanks.

Back